Specialized Women’s Shasta Short Skort.
Shorts + skirt = Skort. It’s constructed from a knit version of Specialized’s VaporRize fabrics that offer tons of support, long-lasting strength, and a soft hand against the skin. A zippered rear pocket to house your small items, like a phone or your keys, plus laser perforated venting that provides all of the breathability you need without being an eyesore. There’s also a removable pair of liner shorts if your day isn’t going to see you on the bike or if you want to alternate liners.
- VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and dutifully wick away moisture.
- Removable liner shorts w/ CyTech chamois features a minimalist construction to provide just the right amount of padding, support, and comfort.
- One back waistband zippered pocket houses small items, like keys, cards, or phones.
- Laser perforated venting provides strategically points of ventilation for added comfort when things start to heat up.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 14-3/8″ shell front length (size Medium), 5.75″ liner inseam
- Loose Fit shell is paired with a Form Fit liner to provide a flattering look with a supportive feel.
Please check out the size chart in the images before you buy.
Not sure about buying from an unfamiliar site? Check this item out on eBay.