Specialized Women’s Andorra Comp Cycling Shorts.
Durable and lightweight. Women’s Andorra Comp Shorts are made from the ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics. The shorts are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you’re finding your line, or losing it, without sacrificing anything to comfort. In terms of fit, you’ll find that these shorts fall comfortably between baggy and tight, but don’t go over the top with it either way. They fall just around the knee, leaving plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want it when the pockets are loaded. And when it comes to pockets, there are plenty—two hand, two back, and one side zippered. Please note that these shorts do not feature a pair of liner shorts with a chamois.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics are treated to be water-repellent, while remaining durable, stretchy, and lightweight for peace of mind on the mountain
- Two hand, two back, and one side zippered pocket provide ample room for your trail essentials, nutrition, and electronics
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays
- 10.5″ inseam (size Medium) falls close to the knees, leaving plenty of room for light pads
Please check out the size chart in the images before you buy.
Not sure about buying from an unfamiliar site? Check this item out on eBay.